Thursday, February 24, 2011

CatchMeKillMe Productions Is Here.....for Fear.



Welcome to today's inna"gore"ial posting of The Fresh Grave! This post will kick off my series of highlighting the YouTube generation of horror film makers! It seems like we are living in the YouTube generation, with various channels of entertainment tearing us away from the television set. Well, I'm here to raise my blood filled goblet to a set of film makers who are using this ever growing, popular outlet, to their advantage.
 Earlier this week I received the pleasure of being invited to view indie horror outfit CatchMeKillMe Production's promo for their upcoming vlog. After being "shock teased" by tantalizing pictures on their Facebook of a bloody vixen in a tub, I jumped at the opportunity.
The clip, shown above, is pretty self explanatory, so I need not go into all of the gory details, however I will spout my opinion on the production crew itself.
In the clip, CMKM proclaims that they are "here for fear," and honestly, judging by some of their most recent video posts, Director Ian Messenger and the crew aren't messing around.
Scared of clowns? CMKM has that covered. Scared of being kidnapped by a psychopath? CMKM has that too. Did I mention that they also explore serial killer and zombie territory? Whatever your twisted pleasure, CMKM either has it on film already, or its in the works.
Yes, some may say there are some indie "mistakes" made in some of the films, but that isn't CMKM's fault, it's truly in the eye of the beholder! Plus, we all make mistakes in indie film, trust me, I know I have. We just learn from them and move on.
Judging by the progression CMKM has made from their first, awesome, film "The Day The World Went Away," Messenger and the family are on the path to success.
Although their videos currently reign on their YouTube channel, they are definitely a name to look out for in the near future on the big screen.
So with that short entry into the Underworld,  I say Kudos to you CatchMeKillMe! Keep headed in the direction you are going, because it sure is the right one!
Pleasant Screams,
 RDROMERO

No comments:

Post a Comment